Thoughts on politics and life from a liberal perspective

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Off to The Big Apple

Blogging may be light for the next week as I am off to New York, New York, New York (so good they named it several times or something) on Thursday. I may get the chance to post intermittently but I will mainly be focusing on having a good holiday. In an unusual move (for me) I'm going with my Mum. I haven't been on holiday with her for about 20 years!


However, rest assured that the BBC Question Time Live Chat will still be on on Thursday evening. There will be a guest host this week, Dazmando from Bracknell Blog is stepping into the breach so play nice with him!

1 comment:

Constantly Furious said...

Right up there in my favourite places in all the world.

Hit Smith & Wollensky, eat a huge steak for me, wouldja?