Thoughts on politics and life from a liberal perspective

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Interview on electoral reform with Malcolm Clark, director of Make Votes Count

Last week at the Lib Dem Conference I met up with Malcolm Clark the director of Make Votes Count, a campaign group which seeks to bring together members of all parties and none who wish to see a fair electoral system for Westminster.


He very kindly agreed to be interviewed by me and I have included the footage of this below. I thought he answered my questions very well and we did cover a fair bit of ground. Despite the fact that I am also an advocate of electoral reform myself I did try to challenge him on certain points and ask him some questions that opponents of reform would ask.

I have split the interview into three parts. It is about 18 minutes in total.








1 comment:

Kalvis Jansons said...

On my work machine the sound quality of this video made it unwatchable. I will try again at home.